Search for books, people and lists
Read This Twice
HomePeopleBooksSonaLibrariesSign in
Atomic Habits book cover

Atomic Habits

An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones

James Clear

Discover a proven framework for improving every day with Atomic Habits. Written by one of the world’s foremost experts in habit formation, James Clear, this instant New York Times bestseller offers practical strategies on how to form good habits, break bad ones, and master the tiny behaviors that lead to remarkable results. Drawing on biology, psychology, and neuroscience, Clear distills complex topics into simple behaviors that can be easily applied to daily life and work. Whether you want to overcome a lack of motivation, design your environment for success, or simply achieve your goals, Atomic Habits will reshape the way you think about progress and give you the tools you need to transform your habits.
Publish Date
Goodreads Rating
This year I was determined to make running a habit. I drew wisdom and strategies from the book Atomic Habits by @JamesClear. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." ~ Aristotle      source
@csanhuezalobos I’m reading Atomic Habits now. Great book.      source
A decent book on self-help tools, not a category I am generally a fan of.      source
@sweatystartup Changed a lot of lives with that book.      source
@rick_silva Great book.      source
I was doubtful, but everyone kept telling me it’s awesome, so I reluctantly read it. Holy crap! It’s GREAT! Feels like the definitive masterpiece on the subject of how to make good habits and break bad ones. Very focused on helping you take action. Very relatable and inspiring.      source
15. Atomic Habits I do not know of any recent book that is so meaningful, simple and widely loved as this masterpiece by @JamesClear A terrific book to build your reading habit.      source
It's launch day for @JamesClear's opus, Atomic Habits: I'd attribute about 60% of my good habits to his blog and this book is rapidly filling in the other 40%. At least my bad habits are my own original creation.      source
@AloisioNRocha Great book      source
@NkosanaMazibisa @kennethmtata @raziakkhan Great book      source
@BPhril @iamsumitchhabra @AtomicHabits Atomic Habits is a great book. @JamesClear super smart.      source
Habits can be brutal. I’ve spent the majority of life battling bad ones: including wrestling with alcohol addition for 20+ years. I learned how to hack habits with help from @JamesClear’s book Atomic Habits. Here’s a summary of what worked for me:      source
@kola_aina @JamesClear Awesome book.      source
@tseides @JamesClear @patrick_oshag That is such a good book!      source
@ChrisOwensDev First off, I love Atomic Habits and never shut up about it. Second, I haven’t read a bad Michael Lewis book yet! I haven’t read The Fifth Risk though, and that ones a fairly different direction.      source
@dd_trades It is a great book for anyone trying to improve any part of their life      source
@KyleLeith one of my favorite books...      source
@TraderMindset @JamesClear Wonderful book      source
Five book recommendations: 1. Atomic Habits (by @JamesClear) 2. Alchemy (by @rorysutherland) 3. Junior (by @tkemeny) 4. How Brands Grow (by @ProfByron) 5. Elephant in the Brain (by @KevinSimler & @robinhanson)      source
“What are you reading?” I’m surprised by the number of people that ask me for book recommendations and tips to read more. So to kick-off each month, I thought I’d recommend four recent reads: @kathrynschulz @simonsinek @KateMurphyNews @JamesClear      source
@CuiProdest_ @BlakeTMcDonald @JamesClear Definitely. I've read a lot of productivity & habit books over the years. This one actually works.      source
@JamesClear BEST book on personal development out there!      source
This week's newsletter: I'm making it habitual! Quoting @JamesClear - whose book, Atomic Habits has reframed some of my thinking. Asking Amy Issue #9: Habit keeping      source
@Vivek_Investor Thanks Vivek! I am glad you liked the notes from the book. The book is a pretty good read.      source
#todaysgoodread I recently finished the mentioned book. Would surely recommend it for it's scientific approach, really interesting examples and practical applicability.      source
Given how much @JamesClear is cited in cultural mainstream, I felt the message on habits is clear and there’s no point reading his book. I was wrong. Totally worth it. I’m embarrassed it took me this long to pick it up. 🤓      source
It's literally a life changing book. If you let it to be. I read it twice, so far.      source